OPEN DAILY 6 AM - MIDNIGHT (effective May 1, 2023)


Owl sitting in a tree


Have you found an injured or possibly orphaned wild animal?

The best thing to do is call the Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation at 403.946.2361. You can also check their website for further information on how to deal with specific animals. Many animals are mistaken for orphans and are needlessly separated from their parents as a result.

If you have attempted to contact the Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation, but it is after-hours, and you are still unsure of what to do, you can call us at Fish Creek Pet Hospital. We accept most species of wildlife in our hospital, where we will care for them until they can be transferred to the Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation.