Flag of Canada
Click Here for Important COVID19 Protocol Information
403-873-1700 Get directions
Fish Creek Pet Hospital Logo


Have you found an injured or possibly orphaned wild animal?

The best thing to do is call the Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation at (403) 946-2361. You can also check their website www.aiwc.ca/wildlife-hospital/found-an-injured-animal/ for further information on how to deal with specific animals. Many animals are mistaken for orphans and are needlessly separated from their parents as a result.  

If you have attempted to contact the Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation, but it is after-hours, and you are still unsure of what to do, you can call us at Fish Creek 24 Hr Pet Hospital. We accept most species of wildlife in our hospital, where we will care for them until they can be transferred to the Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation.